Gerard Letendre Jr.
CPA / STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Gerard Letendre Jr., is a relatively new arrival to RMG, and the firm is glad to have him. He possesses deep experience in individual, corporate, and partnership tax preparation along with tax resolution situations, and audits/reviews of not-for-profit organizations. Outside the office, Gerard spends time as a board member and treasurer for the Habitat for Humanity branch in Monroe County, Pennsylvania. He also holds a master’s degree in business administration and a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Mount St. Mary’s University in Emmitsburg, Maryland.
Experience & Recognition
- Public Accounting Field
Areas of Expertise
- Individual, Corporate, Partnership Tax Preparation
- Audits and Reviews of non-profits
- Tax Resolution
- Masters of Business Administration, Mount St. Mary’s University
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting, Mount St. Mary’s University
- Bachelors of Art in History, Mount St. Mary’s University
- Board member and Treasurer of Habitat for Humanity Monroe County
- Treasurer for PA state representative
- Finance Committee of St. Matthew’s Church in East Stroudsburg, PA