CPA / MANAGER
Joe Catanzaro is a manager on RMG’s client services team. Clients repeatedly call on him to plan, conduct, and supervise comprehensive audits. He has been called upon to prepare and review financial statements while making sure that clients remain in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). He also assists clients with tax planning and prepares personal and business tax returns. Joe possesses deep experience in the hedge fund, construction, manufacturing wholesaler, and real estate industries – among others. Out of the office, Joe is a sports and fitness enthusiast. He also holds a master’s degree in financial accounting from Rutgers University.
Experience & Recognition
- Experience providing assurance and tax services to clients in the hedge fund industry
- Experience providing assurance and tax services to clients in the construction, manufacturing wholesaler and real estate industries
Areas of Concentration
- Planning, conducting and supervising comprehensive audits
- Preparation and review of financial statements as well as assisting clients to remain in compliance with GAAP
- Preparation and review of personal and business tax returns
- Providing financial statement and tax planning advice
- Maintaining job schedules and creating projections and budgets to assist clients in reaching their profit goals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters in Financial Accounting from Rutgers University
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Saint Joseph’s University
After receiving undergraduate degrees in accounting and economics from Saint Joseph’s University, I went on to get my Masters in Financial Accounting from Rutgers University. I spent the first three years of my career specializing in providing assurance and tax services to clients in the hedge fund and private equity sectors. I now provide a wide range of services, both tax and assurance to clients in the construction industry. My personal interests include fitness, music and playing/watching sports.