The founder and managing partner with over 25 years experience in the accounting profession, Rich has developed a practical approach to handling his clients’ tax, financial, and consulting needs. A heavy emphasis on construction, waste management, and the wholesale industries enables Rich to provide clients with the vast skill set needed to handle the many challenges faced by these industries in today’s economic environment.
Rich has extensive experience handling tax and financial reporting, complex issues with regards to skilled labor, federal and state regulatory agency compliance, surety matters, cost and overhead analysis, and internal accounting system implementation.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (B.S., Accounting)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Land Improvement Contractors (LICA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CMFA)
- Utility & Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA)
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA)