RMG has long served small and mid-sized regional law firms in connection with virtually all of their accounting needs, from developing cash management strategies to audit and review services. Our specialists have a thorough knowledge of the industry, as well as the challenges and difficulties of optimizing financial performance for law firms.
Among other things, our services include:
- Financial statement analysis and preparation using both cash basis and accrual basis reporting
- Complex optimization analyses of case and matter management
- Customized strategies for both partnerships and professional corporations
- Expert profitability analyses, including reviews of chargeable hours, billing rates, realizations, compensation, and direct and indirect expenses
- Handling all tax concerns, including payroll, sales & use taxes, property taxes, and business taxes
- Developing complex cash flow models, examining realization, collection, etc.
- Budgetary analyses, cash-flow projections, and long-range planning